The 2012 webinar schedule is off and running. We’ve got a great program in the works for this year, including popular repeat topics like ‘Web Module Interface Architecture’ and ‘AMB Administration and Data Entry.’ I’m also very excited about some new topics that will be presented such as ‘Order Stream Rules and Transactions’ and ‘Credit Card Authorization Enhancements.’
Each webinar is typically a one-hour session of cost-effective training on a particular Advantage topic. The cost is $70 per connection and $35 for each additional individual using the same connection.
8-Mar-2012 Web Module Interface Architecture Philippe Rowland
22-Mar-2012 Confirmations in Advantage Tim Martin
24-Apr-2012 CIR Renewal Processing and Selects Todd Gilson
8-May-2012 Credit Card Authorization Enhancements Philippe Rowland
17-May-2012 AMB Administration and Data Entry Angie Markel
7-Jun-2012 Credit Card Encryption Changes Philippe Rowland
21-June-2012 Order Stream Rules and Transactions Doug Moore
10-Jul-2012 Duplicate Consolidation Eric Burbeck
To use the DISQUS service as your comment system in this blog, you should have a DISQUS account and register your website.
- Log into your DISQUS account
- Copy or make a note of the site shortname shown in the "Settings" under "Site Identity".
- Now log into the C1 Console of your website and edit the page with the "Composite.Community.Blog.BlogRenderer" function.
- In the function properties of "Composite.Community.Blog.BlogRenderer", select the "Comments Service Keys" parameter, switch to "Constant" and enter the site shortname.
- Click "OK" to save the changes, then save and publish the page.