All of us here at ACS are looking forward to seeing those of you that are planning to attend this year's Training Week. In addition to the useful information in all the class sessions, the networking with other Advantage users and ACS staff is always valuable to attendees.
Tuesday, September 15
- Maximizing Personnel Efficiency: Optimizing Data Entry and Customer Service Instructor: Mona Hidayet
- User Forum: Product Families, Hierarchy, and Granularity Instructor: Dan Heffernan
Wednesday, September 16
- Marketing Analysis Reports and Business Intelligence in Advantage Instructors: Dick Hile and Corey Mantel
Thursday-Friday, September 17-18
- Advantage Financial Management: Reconciliation, Auditing, and Reporting Instructors: Bob Thornton and Corey Mantel
Friday, September 18
- Enhancing the Customer Service Experience: Powerful Contact Management Instructors: Angie Markel and Doug Moore
For more information about 2009 Training Week, contact Ken Nemerovski at (734) 327-2345 or NEMOatAdvantageCS.com.