The number of articles, opinion pieces and blog posts shared on the web every day can be overwhelming, but keeping up with industry trends helps us stay ahead of the curve. Here are 5 topics that captured our attention this week:
- Are you making the most of your transactional emails? Turn them into marketing tools by adding personalization, asking for reviews or by including a special offer
- Video may be the single biggest trend in publishing right now, but how do you create a video that people want to share? NewsWhip analyzed over a million videos to determine what makes a top performer
- PricewaterhouseCoopers publishes its 5-year outlook for the UK media industry
- "Despite rapid shifts in audience habits and publisher strategies, a strong brand is paramount", says Lewis Dvorkin, Forbes' Chief Product Officer, in an interview with The Media Briefing
- Organizing events is not just for B2B publishers anymore. Magazines have started to target millennials by organizing pop culture festivals. But can they translate into increased audience engagement and ultimately, higher revenue?
Have you come across a great article this week? Please share in the comments!