The number of articles, opinion pieces and blog posts shared on the web every day can be overwhelming, but keeping up with industry trends helps us stay ahead of the curve. Here are 5 topics that captured our attention this week:
- The American Magazine Reader Study & Handbook finds that the number of multi-platform consumers is growing.
- Researchers at the University of Missouri have developed an algorithm that optimizes subscription and advertising plans for subscribed models. Can publishers maximize profits without losing readers based on a simple survey?
- Folio surveyed 68 news media CEO's and the results might surprise you, with strong expectations of growth both in the print and digital sector.
- Freeport Press published 7 insights into media consumption in 2016 (make sure to check out their blog for regular updates on the publishing industry!)
- In an interview with Ad Age, Martha Stewart shares the secrets behind her success with Facebook Live, where she attracts over 10,000 comments per video.
What industry insights have you come across this week? Please share in the comments!