How AdvantageCS Can Help Make That Happen For You
All of us at AdvantageCS would like to wish you a happy and prosperous new year. For many people, the start of a new year is a good time to assess their current situation and also to look ahead to set new goals. At AdvantageCS, we're doing that on a regular basis as it relates to many aspects of our company and in particular to the software and services that we offer.
To ensure that we continue to offer you the industry-leading software solution to meet all your needs in the ever-changing digital fulfillment marketplace, we make substantial investments in our software every year. One of our goals is to deliver more innovative solutions and services to Advantage clients that help you to grow revenue, reduce cost, and increase customer satisfaction. Another of our goals for 2016 is to help more and more clients implement the steady stream of software enhancements that we are working hard to add to Advantage.
In just the last two years, for example, we've developed over 120,000 hours of software enhancements (documented in release notes available on our client portal 2014-2015 Summary.
Sometimes our clients tell us that they find it difficult to keep up with all the new features. Often, the people responsible for administering Advantage are also charged with reviewing and evaluating the constant stream of new features and how they can be leveraged throughout the organization, which is a tall order. We want to do whatever we can to help you to use Advantage more effectively.
Here is an overview of some of the major enhancements to Advantage over the past two years:
- Continuous Updates: We're now offering monthly updates of Advantage, so that you can get the latest available features sooner. This model allows you to get new software in smaller chunks instead of through a large software upgrade project.
- Ecommerce platform (Cider): Cider is a tightly-integrated web platform that is continually enhanced and provides powerful, fast, and an easily-implemented solution for shopping cart, customer self-service, promotion setup, theming and branding, and supports 3rd party plugins like Google Analytics.
- Integration Frameworks and Workflow Events: Instead of building point-to-point solutions for integrations to external systems and vendors, we've built a powerful extensibility framework to integrate with different systems and solutions. There are numerous tools and features to support external data warehouse solutions, credit card vendors, and telephone systems.
- Immediate Processing: In the 2016 release, we've eliminated the delay between order entry and financial posting. Orders from the web, data entry, uploads, and auto-renewals can be processed immediately.
- Data Entry and Customer Service: Advantage now offers "one-stop" customer service for Access Management, Subscriptions, Product Orders, and Conferences. There are extensive enhancements to scripting and workflows features that can be used to strengthen and grow your customer relationships.
In addition to software enhancements, we're offering more services in order to help you meet your strategic and commercial objectives. We can help you with delivering our software and aligning the goals of your numerous stakeholders to the available features in Advantage. Furthermore, we will be glad to work with you to better identify and quickly implement the new features so you can focus on growing your business.
We also look forward to continuing to develop and strengthen our relationships with all our clients. Please contact your account manager---or let me know---if there is something we can do for you or if you have any questions or suggestions for us.
Again, Happy New Year!
Oh…one more thing: if you haven’t registered already, the Advantage Users Group annual conference is coming up fast. We’ll be demonstrating some our new features to you, so don’t miss it! Contact your account manager for more information.