Contact us to schedule a demo or ask a question to learn how AdvantageCS can help you.
- Access all your marketing data in Advantage’s customer-centric system.
- Discover subscriber and member interests and behavior with one, completely integrated solution incorporating both the publishing and membership areas.
- Identify your best customers with Lifetime Value and Recency/Frequency/Monetary scoring.
- View all a customer’s key data points in one place—name, address, orders, subscriptions, memberships, invoices, payments, customer service letters and more.
- Record or import an unlimited amount of demographic data to supplement Advantage’s native data collection.
Campaigns, offers, promotions
- Bundle products—combine print and digital subscriptions or allow customers to mix-and-match content.
- Configure promotions with a vast array of options tailored to your market—pricing plans, premium management, delivery incentives, renewal policies, payment options and more.
- Generate excitement with affinity programs such as frequent buyer points, gift certificates, and sweepstakes.
- Engage prospects with content through free lists, trials, and forced-free trials.
- Create eCommerce promotional landing pages with an easy drag-n-drop tool designed to get pages published within minutes.
- Identify related products and upsell suggestions with customizable scripts and configurable information display for sales reps.
- Create dynamic upsell offers based on the rich and diverse Advantage data set—customer behavior, purchase history, customer preferences, product performance, etc.
- Offer upsells and cross-sells at main customer touchpoints—phone interactions and eCommerce activity.
- See detailed subscriber and promotion analysis through complete activity tracking feeds.
- Select and extract customers through an intuitive selection tool through a drag-n-drop interface with access to Advantage’s entire rich data set.
- Predefine selection criteria and save it for future use.
- Design dynamic selections based on customer behavior and split customers into targeted lists for marketing gauntlets or further analysis.
- Create cohorts of customers based on business criteria for inclusion or exclusion of marketing efforts.